Kopiko Drink, Snap, Win
Terms & Conditions
Nationwide Contest Terms & Conditions
ORGANISER AND ELIGIBILITY
1. The “#MyKopikoMoment” Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Premium United Foods Sdn. Bhd. (216197-D) of Lot 22, Lion Industrial Park, Persiaran Tengku Ampuan, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor (the “Organiser”).
2. This Contest is open to persons who are 18 years of age and above as at the Commencement Date of the Contest (the “Contestants”) except employees, directors and officers of the Organiser, its agencies (including representatives, advertising, media, event management and vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporations, dealers and retailers, and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
3. This Contest is valid in all participating stores nationwide.
4. This Contest starts from 26th NOVEMBER 2018 TILL 6th JANUARY 2019 (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the rights to make any changes to the Contest at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES AND QUALIFYING CRITERIA
5. How to participate:
5.1 Purchase minimum Two (2) packs of Kopiko Coffee products in a single receipt from any stores nationwide in Malaysia
- One (1) pack of Kopiko Java 2in1
- One (1) pack of Kopiko Coffee (Assorted Variants), the product are limited to Kopiko Java 2in1, Kopiko L.A. Coffee, Kopiko Brown Coffee, Kopiko L.A. White and Kopiko 3inONE KAW.
5.2 Contestants are required to upload a picture of their Kopiko Moment on Facebook or Instagram and post it with a caption and the hashtag #MyKopikoMoment to get a chance to win prizes. Winners will be announced on the Kopiko Malaysia Facebook Page and Instagram.
5.3 The pictures uploaded shall be public and appropriate.
5.4 Winners will be contacted and proof of purchase within the campaign period is required to claim the prizes.
5.5 The Organiser reserves the right to reject any submission that fail to meet the requirements above.
WINNERS SELECTION AND PRIZES
6. Winners will be selected by the Organiser based on the internal selection within two months after the contest ended. Winners must present original receipt to prove that they bought Kopiko Coffee products during Contest Period.
7. The winners will be decided weekly (6 weeks in total):
7.1 Contest Period Week 1 (26th November 2018 – 2nd December 2018): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 2nd December 2018.
7.2 Contest Period Week 2 (3rd December 2018 – 9th December 2018): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 9th December 2018.
7.3 Contest Period Week 3 (10th December 2018 – 16th December 2018): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 16th December 2018.
7.4 Contest Period Week 4 (17th December 2018 – 23rd December 2018): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 23rd December 2018.
7.5 Contest Period Week 5 (24th December 2018 – 30th December 2018): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 30th December 2018.
7.6 Contest Period Week 6 (31st December 2018 – 6th January 2019): The receipt should be from 1st November 2018 to 6th January 2019.
8. Overall, the Contest will have a total of Forty-Two (42) winners:
Grand Prizes: One (1) most creative entry from EACH week of the contest period (6 weeks) will walk away with Grand Prize below, totaling of Six (6) Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prizes consists of:
- One (1) Huawei P20 Pro
- Twelve (12) packs of Kopiko Coffee (Assorted Variants).
Consolation Prizes: Six (6) consolation prizes winners to be chosen every week within the contest period, totalling of Thirty-Six (36) winners. Each Consolation Prizes consists of:
- Twelve (12) packs of Kopiko Coffee (Assorted Variants).
9. The Contest’s winning mechanics will be determined by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to amend and / or change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever, nor notify Contestants of such change.
10. Prizes are awarded on an ‘as - is’ basis. Specifications and colours of the prizes may differ from the actual colour and visual images that appear on the contest printed materials. Prizes shall not be exchangeable for cash and are not transferrable to a third party for any reason whatsoever.
11. Winners are fully responsible for all risks, costs, and expenses related to redemption and utilization of the prizes. The Organiser makes no representation about the safety nor fitness for purpose of the prizes, and the Winners acknowledge and agree that the Organiser shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever for any injury, damages and / or losses suffered by the Winners resulting from the use of the prizes.
12. Identity of winners will be announced on the website or in any other medium chosen by the Organiser, within sixty (60) days after the conclusion of the Contest. Winners will also be notified via short messaging system and / or phone. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) months of the notice period. Prizes not claimed within the prescribed period shall be forfeited. The Organizer shall not entertain any request for an extension of time for the purposes of claiming prizes.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the winner if the winner fails to claim the prize according to the procedures set forth by the Organiser. The Organiser will not be liable if the notification to the winner is not received or subject to unexpected delay.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct verification of the identity of the winners. The decision of the Organiser shall be final and binding and no appeal shall be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
15. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in receipt of the entry due to inability of the respective telecommunication service providers to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
16. In addition to these terms and conditions, all conditions and methods for participating in the Contest as stated are binding on all Contestants and their participation in the Contest.
17. By participating in this Contest, Contestants are deemed to have read and have agreed to the terms and conditions contained herein and shall comply with all decisions made by the Organiser.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18. The Organiser reserves the rights to cancel, suspend, modify and / or vary the Contest and / or its terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice and / or the need to provide any reason whatsoever.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. This Contest and its terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Malaysia. Each participant agrees to submit any claims, dispute or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
20. By participating in this Contest, the Contestants irrevocably agree and consent to their information, including photos, contained in the Entries, becoming the property of the Organiser and may be used by the Organiser (and its affiliates) for furtherance of their business such as for data analysis, marketing, promotional, trade and advertising activities in and/or outside Malaysia, without notice, permission, compensation and / or consideration. The Contestants may request access and correction of the information, if necessary. Should the Contestants have any inquiries in respect of their information provided for the Contest, the Contestants may contact the appointed vendor of the Organiser via:
Data Privacy Officer (#MyKopikoMoment Contest) LikeBulbs Sdn. Bhd.
C-06-30, The Scott Soho, 289, Jalan Kelang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur.
Notice Under The Personal Data Protection Act 2010
- This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Premium United Foods Sdn. Bhd. (216197-D).
- Further, by submitting this contest entry, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by Premium United Foods Sdn. Bhd. (216197-D) in the manner as specified in this Notice.
- We shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with, such as your name, national identity card, contact number, address, photos and any other information that we have requested from you in contest submission.
- Premium United Foods Sdn. Bhd. (216197-D) will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to Premium United Foods Sdn. Bhd. (216197-D) for the purpose of the Contest and contacting you (if necessary).
- The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service provider(s) for the aforementioned purposes. The service provider(s) include the appointed vendors organizing, managing or operating the Contest. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.